domingo, 6 de novembro de 2011

ATUALIZADO: Gifs Animados da Miley Cyrus































































image



image







OH MY GOSH, 6000 AMAZING FOLLOWERS! SERIOUSLY GUYS, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH, YOU GUYS ARE ONE OF THE BEST. I SWEAR, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AS ALWAYS. AND BECAUSE OF THIS I’LL POST A NEW COLORING/PSD JUST FOR YOU GUYS LATER!























oh my gosh! i just reached 5000+ amazing followers like today. i just wanna say thanks to each one of you for making me feel that i am special and so as this blog. i can’t thank each one of you who recommends and give compliments about my edits and what i posts, you guys a are awesome. for every reblogs, likes and whatsoever it really means a lot to me. so yeah, thank you so much. i am so happy not just because of this but it is because of something that is more special to me and my heart. love you guys. i love each & everyone of you like for real. P.S. NO EDITS TONIGHT AND I’LL POST MY FOLLOW THING TOMORROW AND A NEW PSD/COLORING!



















uhm .. miley, you’re still in a relationship with liam. don’t look at nick like that, too confusing ;))























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário